Sporos DAO Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of the Sporos DAO (“Sporos DAO,” “we,” or “us”) available at www.sporosdao.xyz (“Site”). Sporos DAO is a Wrappr LLC, 42161:13, incorporated as a Series LLC under Kali’s Master Ricardian LLC, with a legal entity incorporated under the laws of the state of Delaware, USA.
Table of Contents
Acceptance and Updates. Supplemental Terms
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right in our sole discretion at any time with or without notice and in whole or in part to modify or terminate our Site.
We may update these Terms from time to time, so please review them regularly. Your continued use of our Site after updated Terms have been posted represents your consent to the updated Terms.
We reserve the right to notify you of updated Terms by other means. Please note that certain areas of our Site, particularly the area which governs the LLC establishment procedure, may offer features and information that are governed by supplemental policies and terms (“Supplemental Terms”) which are therein specifically contained.
Supplemental Terms listed elsewhere on our Site are hereby incorporated into these Terms and govern your use of those features and related activities together with these Terms.
Sporos DAO offers on-chain organization setup, creation of native token, governance mechanism, treasury management, and project management features. We occasionally partner with other companies to fulfill business formation, registered agent or other business filing orders.
You understand and agree that Sporos DAO will share certain personally identifiable information for you with the applicable third-party provider.
Sporos DAO provides resources about the fundamentals of the DAO establishment, which is a fully decentralized, community governed protocol deployed on multiple blockchain networks and systems.
All information provided in connection with your access and use of the Site and the Services is for informational purposes only. Before you make any financial, legal, technical, or other decisions involving the Services, you should seek independent professional advice from a licensed and qualified individual in the area for which such advice would be appropriate.
The Services provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites, applications, or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, applications or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Sporos DAO does not have possession, custody or control over any cryptoassets appearing on the Services; and we do not have possession, custody, or control over any user’s funds.
You acknowledge that when you interact with SporosDAO smart contracts, you retain control over your cryptoassets at all times.
The private key associated with the wallet address from which you transfer cryptoassets or the private key associated is the only private key that can control the cryptoassets you transfer into the smart contracts.
Due to the non-custodial and decentralized nature of the technology, we are not intermediaries, agents, advisors, or custodians, and we do not have a fiduciary relationship or obligation to you regarding any other decisions or activities that you affect when using our Services.
You acknowledge that we, for the avoidance of doubt, do not have any information regarding any users, users’ identities, or services beyond what is available or obtainable publicly via the blockchain.
We are not responsible for any activities you engage in when using Services, and you should understand the risks associated with cryptoassets, blockchain technology generally, and our Services.
Blockchain networks and fees
The software underlying blockchain networks on which Sporos DAO is deployed, including, for example, the Ethereum blockchain and Arbitrum blockchain, is open source, which means that anyone can use, utilize, and build on top of it.
By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree:
- (i) that we are not responsible for the operation of the blockchain-based software and the underlying networks
- (ii) that there exists no guarantee of the functionality, security, or availability of that software and networks,
- (iii) that the underlying blockchain-based networks are subject to sudden changes in operating rules, such as those commonly referred to as “forks”.
All transactions using blockchains require the payment of gas fees, which are essentially transaction fees paid on every transaction that occurs on the selected blockchain network. Please note that: (i) gas fees are non-refundable, (ii) we do not receive any commissions from fees incurred for transaction performance.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content on our Site is protected by copyright and owned by Sporos DAO. Unless otherwise specified, you may reproduce the Site content only for your personal use on the condition you do not alter the Site content or remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or attribution.
If you wish to use any Site content in another manner, please contact us. Sporos DAO retains all rights in its name, logos and trademarks (“Trademarks”), whether or not registered.
You may not use our Trademarks without our prior written permission and in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source of or sponsor of or endorser of a product, service, or activity.
If you wish to use one of our Trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
All other Trademarks displayed on our Site are the property of their respective owners.
Use of the Site
By accessing our Site, you warrant that you:
- will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- will not reproduce or resell any part or item of the Site;
- will use our Site only as explicitly authorized and in compliance with these Terms and our policies made available to you;
- will not use any part of the Site for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use;
- will not make use of any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic means or process to retrieve, extract, index, or data mine any data or content on our Site or in any way reproduce parts of the Site;
- will not imply or state that you are a member of Sporos DAO, unless you prove valid membership, or we endorse any statements, actions, goods, services, or activities; and
- will not bypass or circumvent (or attempt to bypass or circumvent) any measures we may use to restrict access to any part of our Site.
Site Content and Disclaimer
Sporos DAO presents the information on this Site as a service to our members and other members of the web 3.0 community or, generally speaking, the internet users.
While the information on this site is about legal and tax issues, it is not, and has not to be construed as, legal or financial advice. Moreover, due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this Site or other sites to which we refer or link.
Our Site is offered “as is” and “as available”. To the maximum extent permitted under law, we disclaim all express and implied warranties of any kind with respect to our Site.
We make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, quality, completeness, timeliness, suitability or reliability of content or information available through our Site or through links to third party sites.
LexDAO does not warrant that the Site service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through the Web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
We reserve the right to correct or amend any errors, inaccuracies, or defects related to our Site. If you rely on our Site you do that entirely at your own risk.
Sporos DAO and its members, directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable for any claim of any nature whatsoever based on any loss, damage, liability, injury arising from the your use of the Site, from any third party site or from your breach of these Terms.
Our aggregate liability to you for any direct or other damages of any nature arising out of your use, or inability to use, our Site will not be greater than USD 100. Some jurisdictions do not allow a limitation of liability, so that these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- (A) Supplemental Terms we provide in connection with particular other areas of the Site or features or services; and
- (B) additional agreements we enter into with respect to specific activities (e.g., submitting an article).
These Terms are governed by and should be construed according to the laws of the State of Delaware (without regard to conflict of law rules or principles of the State of Delaware, or any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction).
If you choose to access our Site from jurisdictions other than the United States, you are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws.
These Terms create no joint venture, agency, partnership or similar relationship.
By accessing this Site you confirm and guarantee us that you neither are an OFAC SDN (specially designated nationals) nor a person included in any list of international sanctioned individuals or connected to an entity included in any list of international sanctioned entities.
We reserve the right to restrict your access from engaging with the Site. You agree that we have the right to restrict your access to the Site via any technically available methods if we suspect, in our sole discretion, that:
- (a) you are using the Site directly or indirectly for money laundering or any illegal activity;
- (b) you have engaged in fraudulent activity;
- (c) you have acquired cryptoassets using inappropriate methods, including the use of stolen funds to purchase such assets;
- (d) you are the target of any sanctions administered or enforced by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, or any other legal or regulatory authority in any applicable jurisdiction;
- (e) either you, as an individual or an entity, or your wallet address is listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”), Consolidated Sanctions List (“Non-SDN Lists), or any other sanctions lists administered by OFAC;
- (f) you are located, organized, or resident in a country or territory that is, or whose government is, the subject of sanctions, including but not limited to Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Belarus, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria;
- (g) you have otherwise acted in violation of these Terms. If we have a reasonable suspicion that you are utilizing the Site for illegal purposes, we reserve the right to take whatever action we deem appropriate.
If you engage in any of the following categories of businesses, business practices, and items for sale, you will only be allowed to use our Services.
This list is non-exhaustive and we reserve the right to modify it at any time. It is within our sole discretion to determine whether an activity falls into one of these categories.
If you are uncertain as to whether or not a particular activity involves a Restricted Business, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at email@example.com
- Money Services Business as defined by FinCEN of the United States Department of the Treasury;
- Foreign and currency exchange services;
- Sale or trade of cryptocurrencies;
- Transactions associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, banking, offshore banking, transactions to finance, investing, investment related products;
- Transactions involving gambling or any activity requiring an entry fee and a prize, including but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, and sweepstakes, even if you and your clients are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- Transactions related to darknet markets, fraud shops or ransomware.
You agree that to resolve any dispute, controversy, or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Site, you will engage in good-faith efforts to resolve such disputes with Sporos DAO prior to initiating an arbitration.
You must initiate this dispute resolution process by sending a letter describing the nature of your claim and desired resolution to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both parties agree to meet and confer personally, by telephone, or by remote conference service (“Conference”) to discuss the dispute and attempt in good faith to reach a mutually beneficial outcome that avoids the expenses of arbitration or, where applicable, litigation.
Should the dispute resolution fail, you or Sporos DAO may enforce an arbitration. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement.
To begin an arbitration proceeding after participating in the dispute resolution process, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to Sporos DAO at email@example.com.
The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider.
Disputes involving claims and counterclaims under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and the JAMS Consumer Minimum Standards then in effect; all other claims shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and the JAMS Consumer Minimum Standards then in effect. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum.
The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to:
- (a) determine the scope and enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement
- (b) resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Sporos DAO. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and these Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
You and Sporos DAO hereby waive any constitutional and statutory rights to sue in court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated on an individual basis and not on a representative or collective class basis. Under the arbitration procedures outlined in this section, an arbitrator shall not combine or consolidate more than one party’s claims without the written consent of all affected parties to an arbitration proceeding.